Follow @dailyspotnews Instagram Sport News: Ashley Young to repair Manchester City fan's iPhone following failed selfie

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Ashley Young to repair Manchester City fan's iPhone following failed selfie

 Ashley Young to repair Manchester City fan's iPhone following failed selfie


The Manchester United winger was asked to take a photo with a local student, but ended up dropping her phone on the floor and smashing the screen

Ashley Young has vowed to repair the iPhone of a Manchester City fan after dropping it during a botched selfie.

Young was spotted by Annie Taylor, a local student, with team-mates Michael Carrick and Daley Blind at a bar in Manchester, but after being asked to take a quick photo the United winger dropped the phone and smashed the screen.

And after the matter was taken to Twitter, Young contacted the unfortunate victim in order to put things right.


 

In a further twist, the damaged iPhone was adorned by a Sergio Aguero cover. Taylor told the Manchester Evening News: “I only put it on Twitter as a joke. I never expected him to contact me.

“When I saw him I asked him for a picture and he said yeah. Then he dropped my phone and saw I had an Aguero cover.

“He said ‘What’s that?’ and I had to say I’m really a City fan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment