Follow @dailyspotnews Instagram Sport News: Milan not my only option - Honda

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Milan not my only option - Honda

Milan not my only option - Honda
The Japan star has confirmed that he will leave CSKA Moscow in the winter but has hinted that he could snub long-standing interest from the Rossoneri

Keisuke Honda has confirmed that he will leave CSKA Moscow when his contract expires at the end of December, but has hinted that he might not move on to AC Milan.

The Rossoneri have long been linked with a move for the Japan international but ultimately failed to lure him to Serie A this summer.

They have been vocal in their intentions to sign the 27-year-old when he becomes a free agent in January, but Honda has hinted that he could go elsewhere.

"I have many choices, but I want to compare as much as possible," he said.

"I don't think there's a chance I will stay in Russia. I just need to focus on the Russian league and the Champions League, so I don't want to talk about this right now."

Honda moved to the Russian capital from VVV in 2010.

1 comment: