Follow @dailyspotnews Instagram Sport News: Mourinho annoyed by Schurrle & Salah performances

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Mourinho annoyed by Schurrle & Salah performances

Mourinho annoyed by Schurrle & Salah performances
The Portuguese expected the two players to make a big impact against Shrewsbury Town in the League Cup on Tuesday night after being rested against Manchester United

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says choosing his starting XI for the game against QPR this weekend will be "easy" after Andre Schurrle and Mohamed Salah failed to make an impact in the League Cup on Tuesday.

The Blues beat League Two outfit Shrewsbury Town 2-1 at the Greenhous Meadow, with a late own goal from Jermaine Grandison proving to be the difference after Andy Mangan had cancelled out Didier Drogba's opener.

Schurrle came on in the 90th minute against Manchester United on Sunday while Salah did not feature at all, and Mourinho admits he expected more from them.

"Yes. I can say yes, because if players that played 90 minutes two days ago were fantastic, I expect people that are not playing a lot to raise the level, to give me problems.

"I love problems. I love problems of choices. And, it is easy to choose my team for Saturday. Easy. They didn't give me big problems."

No comments:

Post a Comment