Follow @dailyspotnews Instagram Sport News: Cruyff: I won't go to Camp Nou while Rosell is there

Thursday 12 September 2013

Cruyff: I won't go to Camp Nou while Rosell is there

 Cruyff: I won't go to Camp Nou while Rosell is there


The Barcelona legend has confirmed that he will boycotting the club for the rest of the president's reign and says he is supporting Ajax when the two clubs meet

Barcelona legend Johan Cruyff has announced that he will not go to Camp Nou while club president Sandro Rosell is still in office.

The Netherlands icon spent a total of 13 years at the club, serving as both player and coach but is known not to see eye to eye with the 49-year-old.

And Cruyff, who also had a glittering career at Ajax, has confirmed that he will not be present when his two former teams clash next week in the Champions League.

"I will not go to Camp Nou as long as Rosell is president at Barcelona, so I will not attend Barcelona-Ajax," he told RTL Late Night.

"I also hope that Ajax win this match."

During his time in charge of the Catalan giants, Cruyff won one European Cup, one Cup Winners' Cup and four Liga titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment