Follow @dailyspotnews Instagram Sport News: Jordi Alba: I must control my temper

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Jordi Alba: I must control my temper

Jordi Alba: I must control my temper

The former Valencia star was booked against Bayern after an act of frustration and will consequently miss Wednesday's return fixture

Barcelona defender Jordi Alba has admitted that he will have to improve his behaviour on the pitch after throwing the ball in Arjen Robben's face in his side's 4-0 Champions League loss against Bayern Munich last week.

The Spain international threw the ball at the Dutch attacker in frustration as his side lost 4-1 at the Allianz Arena in the first leg of their semi-final tie and was consequently handed a yellow card for his action, which means he misses the return game.

"I know that I have to improve in certain areas," the wing-back was quoted as saying by Marca when questioned about the incident with Robben.

"Unfortunately, I will not be able to play in Wednesday's match against Bayern.

"However, I trust my team-mates to stage a comeback at Camp Nou."

Wednesday's second leg is scheduled to kick off at 20:45CET.

No comments:

Post a Comment