Follow @dailyspotnews Instagram Sport News: 'I'd have to be brainwashed to join Dortmund' - Draxler

Monday 29 April 2013

'I'd have to be brainwashed to join Dortmund' - Draxler

'I'd have to be brainwashed to join Dortmund' - Draxler


The talented playmaker has remarked that he would not consider a move to his side's fiercest rivals

Schalke midfielder Julian Draxler has stressed that he will not sign with Borussia Dortmund, as he "can't imagine wearing the black-and-yellow jersey" in the coming years.

BVB's brightest talent, Mario Gotze, will make the switch to Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich in a €37million deal this summer, and Draxler has since been rumoured to be a possible replacement for Gotze.

But the talented playmaker has no intention of joining his side's fiercest rivals anytime soon.

"Under no circumstances I will play for Borussia Dortmund in the coming season," the 19-year-old wrote on his Facebook page.

"I can't imagine Borussia Dortmund wanting to sign me and I absolutely can't imagine wearing the black-and-yellow jersey.

"There's been a lot of speculation this week. I didn't comment on it because I wanted to focus on the match [against Hamburg, which Schalke won 4-1].

"But I can assure you, with all respect, that, if I won't be brainwashed, I won't be playing for BVB in the next years."

Schalke currently sit fourth in Bundesliga as they bid to secure Champions League action next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment